What is GMiner?
GMiner – a well-known miner who is in demand in the community. Its main advantage lies in the support of many algorithms and, accordingly, cryptocurrencies.
It was released on September 21, 2018 and has been warmly received by users. Thanks to unique designs and stability in just
for half a year, the miner became the favorite of Equihash algorithms.
GMiner – created by a Russian group of specialists in the field of high performance computing and cryptography.
GMiner focused on NVIDIA and AMD platforms and supports the most popular algorithms such as: Ethash, ProgPoW, KAWPOW, Equihash, CuckooCycle. GMiner maintains a leading position in the mining of such coins as Beam, Grin, Cortex, Bitcoin Gold. In 2020, the miner added support for Ethash, ProgPoW and KAWPOW algorithms with high performance relative to competitors. The development team never stops at what has been achieved and achieves maximum performance of algorithms with minimum power consumption, these are the qualities that distinguish GMiner among competitors and win the hearts of users.
Features of GMiner:
- Watchdog (Automatically restarts the miner on errors or connection loss)
- Failover pools (Automatically connects to secondary pools if the primary pool is not available, support for unlimited secondary pools)
- Energy Efficiency Calculator (Shows the power consumption of each GPU, Sol / W)
- Support for SSL stratum connections (optional)
- Works on Windows and Linux.
Recent changes (change log)
- fixed support RX6700/6800/6900 under Linux (“OpenCL initialization failed” error)
- fixed –cclock failure for RX6700/6800/6900 under Windows
- disable computer sleeping while mining under Windows
- improved compatibility with minerstat
- displays the pool hashrate for all supported algorithms
- added CPU share check for all supported algorithms
- updated web API: display pool hashrate, core frequency and other clocks
- added compatibility with Windows 11
- removed algorithms: BitTube, Swap
- added display of pool hash rate for accepted shares
- fixed hang when generating DAG on AMD GPUs on some drivers
- support for latest AMD drivers
- fixed crash when starting miner when running from non-ascii path (Windows)
- improved compatibility with old Linux distributions
- bug fixes and stability improvements
- display memory temperature for Nvidia cards under Windows (if GPU supports it)
- display memory temperature for AMD Windows and Linux cards (if GPU supports it)
- removed algorithms cuckatoo31 / cuckatoo32
- kernel frequency lock function for Nvidia GPUs under Windows and Linux (-lock_cclock)
- resolve domain names even with broken system DNS settings
- SOCKS5 proxy support (—proxy host: port)
- generates valid DAG in higher OC modes
- DAG generation speed increased (up to 2x)
Algorithms and DevFee
|kawpow, rvn, ravencoin||1%|